This post takes part in Randy Elrod’s Waterooler Wednesdays.
You may be asking yourself why I would ever be taking part in a “Chain Mail” blog post. I think it is a good question that deserves an honest answer.
Part of the reason is, because I can…It’s kind of a childish answer, but I figure it’s my Blog and I can chain if I want to?!?!?!
The real reason is I have been learining a lot about authentic community lately. I believe part of developing true authentic community is transparency. I have to be willing to be open, honest, and see through with others to build true and deep relationships. I want people to know that I love God, serve Him with all my heart, and fail in my attempt…often regulary.
While I am displaying this openness, want to foster in others a feeling that they are safe to be open with me as well. There are no judgements here, no falsehoods, or wild expectations.
Well, this is my attempt at being open, while having fun doing it.
Here are the rules directly below and what follows are the Random Things that are Me.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Wierd & Random facts:
1. My favorite dish is Linguinni and White Clam Sauce…Not “red,” “WHITE” (in case you want to make me some.
2. I used to take tap and modern dance classes. Laugh all you like, but this white boy has skillz!
3. I chew my food in even amounts on each side of my mouth. i.e. I count out even amts. of cereal pieces, and if there is an odd number I’ll split one in half.
4. When told by my parents there was no Santa Claus my reply was, “You’ve been lying to me all these years? So, I guess there’s no Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny either, huh?!”
5. I am probably one of the least organized people in the world…or at least in the leadership team of FC.
6. I am the oldest of three, and the shortest all at the same time. My sister is 5’10” and my bro is 6’4″, I am 5’8″.
7. I once dressed as Steve Urkel for Halloween.
Tags You’re It:
Randy Elrod (he might try it)